do people really think this is ok to go out in public in??

I'm gonna take this off topic, but...

I also wonder if this is why so many women are victimized.....I mean if you're gonna dress or look like a slut, guys are gonna take advantage of you whether you like it or not.

PLEASE don't blame the victim for what happens to her. Even if someone is walking out of the house in pasties and a bikini bottom it doesn't give any man the right to take advantage of her.

This is a pretty commin justification, and men can get away with their crimes when they scream this in court. I doubt you had malicious intent when you said this, but I had to speak up. Too many women have already been hurt and this thinking was used against them (myself included).

Good lord! It's like a train wreck you can't stop watching:
Youlikeme-fatWomenOnTheBeachWithBikinis511-364-70-dont.jpg

:wtf: This can't be real...it must be a make up like Gwineth Paltrow had in a movie some years ago

Simple54-lowRide723-781-421.jpg

My BIL is a teacher and says it's usual to see girls dressed like this at his school, and he's sometimes embarassed to enter the classroom and walk around tables...it leaves nothing to imagination!

I love dos and dont of glamour, but those are just gross! You know, living in Ukraine every spring and summer I see girls mostly undressed than dressed, now the streets are full with teenagers wearing skirts so short, I think it should be illegal to wear them in public! (joke, but really, it seems to me those people just have no self-respect!)