Do Opposites Attract ??

Jan 23, 2006
In Terms Of Career ?

Now with Men,( before I married )Ive always been attracted to men that have complete opposite career choices( maybe thats because most men in the fashion business are gay, LOL )
My Husband Is in Risk Management.

I have a lot of girlfriends that share the same profession at work, (which I think is natural )But my closests girlfriends have completely differant professions, a Docter, Medical Writer, Detective, and Chef.

What are your Experiences ? Do Opposites Attract ?

If you saw my BF you would probably be stumbled for days- based on our diffrent looks. Put us in a room, and try to guess who's my BF...you would never guess him as my love.

He's a complete oppisite from me. Yet we have everything in common, I guess based on looks, and how we dress. I'm preppy, Pink pink and more pink, he's jersey's, Ecko Jeans, Baseball caps, Champs tee's....
BUt I love him!

I completely sure oppisite attract....I'm a example, my parents are examples...my friends too!

opposites do attract. i'm an SUV-buying, LV-carrying, loves-to-shop city girl with no discernable southern accent if i don't want one (i can talk with or without) and my boyfriend is a hunting, fishing, Field and Stream-reading, 4x4-truck-driving country boy with a thick southern accent :biggrin: