Do Opposites Attract ??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. In Terms Of Career ?

Now with Men,( before I married )Ive always been attracted to men that have complete opposite career choices( maybe thats because most men in the fashion business are gay, LOL )
    My Husband Is in Risk Management.

I have a lot of girlfriends that share the same profession at work, (which I think is natural )But my closests girlfriends have completely differant professions, a Docter, Medical Writer, Detective, and Chef.

What are your Experiences ? Do Opposites Attract ?

2. With men, I believe opposites do attract. With careers, I'm not sure.

3. Oh yes. Opposites do attract. I'm outspoken, DH is quite. We have a lot of other oppposite characterics too.

4. If you saw my BF you would probably be stumbled for days- based on our diffrent looks. Put us in a room, and try to guess who's my BF...you would never guess him as my love.

He's a complete oppisite from me. Yet we have everything in common, I guess based on looks, and how we dress. I'm preppy, Pink pink and more pink, he's jersey's, Ecko Jeans, Baseball caps, Champs tee's....
    BUt I love him!

I completely sure oppisite attract....I'm a example, my parents are examples...my friends too!

5. opposites do attract. i'm an SUV-buying, LV-carrying, loves-to-shop city girl with no discernable southern accent if i don't want one (i can talk with or without) and my boyfriend is a hunting, fishing, Field and Stream-reading, 4x4-truck-driving country boy with a thick southern accent :biggrin:

6. Yes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice