Do Nudes suit Black tone Skin??

There was a really pretty "butterscotch" colored Decollete posted in the deals section, I think those would look lovely on a person with darker skin.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CHRISTIAN-L...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, someone is selling some brown Simples:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Loubo...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I see that you're looking for low heels, though, so I guess neither would work, but at least you can sort of get an idea of the colors.

I think to get the look of nude for brown skin a brown shoe would be best. i saw a pic of someone wearing a brown patent shoe and it looked AMAZING!

Thanks Laureenthemean and Hlfinn I would love to see a brown patent shoe against brown skin. I wish my Husband to be would grow :sad: I dont mind wearing kitten heels though!Lol!x

Ashakes, the moment I get a pair of CL, I will defo post, it took me while to post my buys in Hermes section, but I did as soon as I had them. Wish me luck getting a pair in a small enough heel!x

Neiman Marucs in the US has yoyos in the smaller heel heights, like 85 mm. I have seen white and chocolate brown specifically (I think lol). I have had things shipped from NM.com too when I lived in London so a sales associate at a physical store may be able to. PM me if you want my SA info.

Thanks Ashakes, I replied to your PM via email, I am looking for even smaller than 85mm, more like Nicole Kidman level!Lol! Thanks for the tips, I think I am going to need to get to CL London and try some on and see how I get on, I will defo post pics of whatever I get!Thanks again everyone!xx

Thanks Noegirl05, I am going to have to go down there and see what they can do for me!Lol! I cannot believe I cannot get sexy shoes like the rest of you in a smaller heel, I jumped on this bandwagon when it has already left the stop!Whatever I get, flats, kittens, flip fops I will defo post them!

Thanks Noegirl05, I am going to have to go down there and see what they can do for me!Lol! I cannot believe I cannot get sexy shoes like the rest of you in a smaller heel, I jumped on this bandwagon when it has already left the stop!Whatever I get, flats, kittens, flip fops I will defo post them!

If I were you, I wouldn't even let the height thing bother me. I love CLs too much to miss out on the high heels.

I understand what you mean Laureenthemean, but I think it would be nice to have some low heeled shoes for when I go out which my other half and at work. I just want to get 1 pair and then another and then another and so on.lol.

Same with oo_let-me_see, I love the Patent Nude, but when I got the Kid Nude, I hated the color against my skin tone and I returned the shoes. As other people already have said, the nude (pinkish undertone) will have a different effect on someone with a darker skin tone. The chocolate brown or the bronze (like the YoYo Grease Paint) probably will be a better "nude" for you. GL finding your shoes.

Thanks wantmore, and to everyone that PM'd me with pictures, I love the way, you put a call for help out and people help! Thanks again all!!! I think for me Brown is a good starting place, will post pics when I get something of note!x