Do Nude shoes match everything??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey yall! Ive been seeing a lot of people wearing Nude shoes with pretty much every color. I always thought a Nude colored shoe would only match a Nude colored shirt(or something with that color in it). But, it doesnt look so bad when the shoes are on with other colors...so, I am pondering getting me a pair. I never did because I never had anything Nude to match the shoes! But, if I can wear them with a bunch of different colors-then I would get a lot of use out of them. Opinions??

2. I'm just barely 5'4" and can't wear heels any more. I know when I go with a nude/light neutral shoe, even in a flat, it makes my legs look much longer. Can't beat that! :tup:

And they do go with everything, by the way. ;)

3. I wear my nude flats with everything! The other more versatile colors in my shoes collection are black and red.

4. With a dress or skirt and no stockings, nude heels are always appropriate. I also think they go with almost any pants. I am still on the fence about the celebrity trend of wearing opaque black tights with nude heels, though.

5. I believe nude is the new black! I've been seeing a lot of women with nude pumps lately and it looks so good! It made me buy a new pair too! LOL

6. Yes, they go with everything! They also make your legs look longer, thinner. They are like an extension to your legs.

7. I think nude shoes go with just about everything, except a nude-colored pant too close in color to the nude shoes.

I'm wearing nude colored pumps today, with dark wash trouser jeans, a black cami with beige lace and a black, deep V-neck sweater. Works fine!

8. Would you mind showing us a picture of your today's outfit? :smile:

Amazing collection of shoes you've got here by the way! :tup:

9. Like everyone has said, nude goes with everything. The nude is supposed to sort of blend/match with your flesh tone. That is why they elongate your legs. They dont' "break" the line of your leg like a colored shoe would. In that sense they are sort of like a non-color. Does that make sense? I'm not sure i explained it well.

10. I wouldn't say it matches everything; I prefer it with neutrals, pastels, and jewel tones, but it isn't limited to those. I would avoid wearing nude with black or any intense colours like scarlet.

11. I like it with most everything.

12. Any suggestions for a great pair of nude shoes with a lower heel?

Thanks!

13. Thanks, Karima!

And errr I am way camera shy for a full body shot! *blush*

14. Thanks everyone! Now Im off to find some cute Nude pumps:graucho:. Anyone have any suggestions???