Do not rent a bag at bag2bag!

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I thougt i was smart to rent a bag to see if i like it before buying it, but what a hassle! Before i rented the Chanel medallion tote at this benelux company they answered all my questions. When making the reservation they bag was supposed to arrive the 12th of february and they should pick it up the 19th. When it arrived it was totally beat up and a day early so i emailed them about that... no response... a few days later i emaild them again and i got a response that the bag was not rented much. I e-mailed again with a list of problemen and sad the date code started with 5 so it's about 7 years old right? reaction; can you give me your phone number we need it for delivery. Yesterday the bag was supposed to be picked up but nothing. So i emailed them that i will be in till 2... no response.

i'm really thinking about suing them especially dince they claim 10% of the rental cost when you're not home for the pick up. They have these ridiculous terms and conditions and o'm wondering if they are even legal like you can't even claim more money from them than the rental cost, they are not responsible for delivery times and pick up times and wear and tear is never a faulty product.

I need to find out more about the law system in belgie and then i will see. But never again, be warned!

Amy- of course Sabine is not a spammer! Jellyv was referring to a post that Swanky had already deleted which is why you can't see it. JellyV happened to see it before it was deleted.

Just letting you know that Jelly is not going around calling random members "spammers" ;)

LOL, i thault she was refering to me also. I have still no response from these people and i'm getting really stressed out because i paid with my creditcard

I got e-mail yesterday that she was on holiday. I can't believe you shut off communication because you go on a vacation. She sad she will look into it on monday and it might be that they couldn't pick up my package because it didn't give my phone number (never do i hate that they always sell your number for commercial purposes). I will update if i know more

I wanted to test drive a bag to see if i wanted to purchase because i tend to get buyers remorse.

Update: The lady finally emailed me back saying she was on holiday and the courier probably couldn't pick up the package because they didn't have my phone number and that she would get back to me on monday (this was friday afternoon) What company owner just leaves the company without telling people and without taking a blackberry for mail?! There was no one at the company! Anyway she mailed me on monday that she didn't know what happened and that they would pick my bag up the next day....it's finally over