Do new wallets come in sleeper bag?

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
I have a questions for those who have purchased a new wallet. Did yours come with a sleeper (cloth) bag like what new bags are placed into? I've purchased a smaller wallet many years ago and it came in a small sleeper bag. Recently, I purchased a long wallet, but it was only wrapped in tissue and placed in a box. Thank you for any responses.

In my experience, I think it depends on where you purchased it and whether or not it was on sale. Usually if it was bought in a boutique, it comes with a sleeper bag, but if it came from a department store, it may not (especially if it was on sale).

Like others said, it depends on where you bought the items. The only time I did not get a dust bag with the wallet is when I bought it via bluefly.com.

Thank you all for your responses. I bought my wallet from a boutique not on sale, so I will be calling my SA to kindly request a dust bag=) Thank you again!

It's been both ways for me too. Even at boutiques, sometimes I get a sleeper with wallets and sometimes not. If I buy from the same person nearly everytime, I tend to get better and more consistent service about these details.