Do new wallets come in sleeper bag?

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Paradise
I have a questions for those who have purchased a new wallet. Did yours come with a sleeper (cloth) bag like what new bags are placed into? I've purchased a smaller wallet many years ago and it came in a small sleeper bag. Recently, I purchased a long wallet, but it was only wrapped in tissue and placed in a box. Thank you for any responses.

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
In my experience, I think it depends on where you purchased it and whether or not it was on sale. Usually if it was bought in a boutique, it comes with a sleeper bag, but if it came from a department store, it may not (especially if it was on sale).

lkweh

Mar 14, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Like others said, it depends on where you bought the items. The only time I did not get a dust bag with the wallet is when I bought it via bluefly.com.

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Paradise
Thank you all for your responses. I bought my wallet from a boutique not on sale, so I will be calling my SA to kindly request a dust bag=) Thank you again!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
It's been both ways for me too. Even at boutiques, sometimes I get a sleeper with wallets and sometimes not. If I buy from the same person nearly everytime, I tend to get better and more consistent service about these details.