Do my hips look big in this?

LadySapphire

Bazinga!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2012
Those days where your hips feel the width of a 4x4...

No idea whats going on with yoox's stock photos lately :P

Anyone else noted odd/funny stock photos?

Attachments

• 35191539pl_12_f.jpg
    35191539pl_12_f.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 772
  • 35174242od_12_f.jpg
    35174242od_12_f.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 735
the photoshopping of these items onto the models really need to be better.

looks a bit ridiculous really :P

Totally agree, pretty ridic. They shouldn't have even bothered with the effort of the photo editing.
In a real picture (with a model really wearing the skirt), even if they're models and don't represent every woman's shape, at least you have a better idea of a garment's drape and how it looks worn versus just laying flat or on a hanger.

I see a lot of strange things on YOOX LOL.

They use very petite women models and quite hunky men.

When the YOOX model is way too small for the smallest size of whatever they peg her up at the back at the waist and vice versa to show the reverse, occasionally making the garments and the poor models look less than their best.

As for the muscular guy models sometimes they are straining the slim-cut trousers and shirts, looking any minute like they are going to pop the buttons or the seems :biggrin:

Totally agree, pretty ridic. They shouldn't have even bothered with the effort of the photo editing.
In a real picture (with a model really wearing the skirt), even if they're models and don't represent every woman's shape, at least you have a better idea of a garment's drape and how it looks worn versus just laying flat or on a hanger.

i completely agree, it doesn't help in the choosing and to be honest it puts me off sometimes.

just seems very odd that its so blatently obvious

your hips will look gigantic :yahoo::roflmfao: those are some really messed up skirt, i wouldnt wear it

i knew it!!! :P

neither would i lol, it doesnt make the clothing look decent at all!