Do Mulberry seriously think that people will spend actual real money on this???!!!

This is a one season fashion piece and I guess made in fairly limited quantities. Not my cup of tea but there will be some fashionistas who will love it. I'm too old to be one of them !

Reactions: Izzy48
This is a one season fashion piece and I guess made in fairly limited quantities. Not my cup of tea but there will be some fashionistas who will love it. I'm too old to be one of them !
So am I but if you are young and have the money and want something quite different perhaps! I asked my daughter her opinion and she said not for me either!

image.jpg
Somewhere, a homeless rat family is praising this design.
And plotting to move in.
I got an email from mulberry yesterday which brought home to me how far they have sunk..nothing appeals i have unsubscribed from emails for good..the buckle satchel is the only bag that appeals but tbh the rest has ruined any enjoyment of even that for me So i wont be buying it or buying mulberry ever again..have just bought the large multitasker bag for OH next big birthday in Sept and that is us done for good..he hates the new mens stuff as much as mum and i hate the womens ..so no more mulberry under our Christmas tree after all these years..we have hundreds of bags and small items over the years ....so sad!!

View attachment 3413712
I got an email from mulberry yesterday which brought home to me how far they have sunk..nothing appeals i have unsubscribed from emails for good..the buckle satchel is the only bag that appeals but tbh the rest has ruined any enjoyment of even that for me So i wont be buying it or buying mulberry ever again..have just bought the large multitasker bag for OH next big birthday in Sept and that is us done for good..he hates the new mens stuff as much as mum and i hate the womens ..so no more mulberry under our Christmas tree after all these years..we have hundreds of bags and small items over the years ....so sad!!
It is sad they seemed to flush loyal customers down a python & popper encrusted loo.:yucky:
Mulb either will wise up or go bye-bye, perhaps.
But, am happy with bags I own, still. With wee tree.:smile:

Reactions: Ukpandagirl