Do Major Dept Stores always have these great sales that are going on now?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've always been partial to Nordstrom since it is the only high-end department store in the Baltimore region. We used to have a Saks a LOONNG time ago, but it closed in the early 90's if I remember correctly.

The closest Neiman's and Bloomies are in the D.C. area, and I HARDLY get over there.

The past couple of weeks I've noticed these great sales that are going on, like the Bloomie's private sale and the Neiman's in-store sale where you can get get $400 off a purchase of two handbags... and there are bascially no exclusions!!!

So, for those of you in the know, are these sales a regular occurence, or are stores falling victim to this crazy economy and trying anything they can do to get people to come shop?!

2. It's the economy:sad:

3. SF just got bloomies like a year and half ago.. from what i know, they always have pretty good deals.. last year they had 2 private sales, F & F event which is pretty big, and almost every weekend they have additional percentage off of sale items range from 25%-50%.. which is great.. just like macys but in the high-end merchandise.. they often send out coupons and if you sign up for the email/mailing list.. Compare to Nordstrom, Bloomingdales has better deal i believe.. I'm not a big fan of NM so i don't know and as for Saks, i only shop there like 4 times a year at most..