Do LV wallets always come with dustbags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do LV wallets ALWAYS come with dustbags when you purchase them from boutiques??
    I am looking into purchasing a porte monnaie accordeon and the seller said not all wallets she has bought from boutiques have come with dustbags. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks so much!

Natasha

2. I have two wallets. Neither came with dust bag.:sad:

3. The link doesn't work for me.:sad:

4. Do you know the retail value on the new ones?

5. My zippy didn't come with a dustbag.

6. The retail is $270 I believe

7. Does this one look ok? A couple people said it looked good but needed more pics to be certain. The pics she sent were too blurry to tell though!

8. LOL! I was looking at this same auction earlier too and decided to wait and save up for a French wallet instead. It's cute! Good luck!

9. The long wallet (forgot its name) I bought for mom didn't come w/ dust bag but I heard some nice SAs will give you dust bags.

10. It looks OK to me + seller offers $$$ back as well.

11. hmm..my koala wallet came with a dustbag...maybe the larger wallets dont?

12. Thanks so much!!! I am about to make my final bid....how high do you think I should go?

13. its at $160USD now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice