do lv store still sell discountinued bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello,

I am looking for a bag that has been discountinued. Do you know if the bags stay in store until they are all sold? Do I have any chance finding one?
    thanks

2. yes, discontinued bags stay until they are sold or perhaps shipped to another store if someone requests that bag. Good luck in finding one :yes:

3. thanks
    should I call the hot line to see if they can find one for me or do I have to ask in store?

4. If you already have a relationship with an SA I would ask them to check for you, if not you can call 866 and they can locate one for you and if you have a purchase history with LV they will put you in contact with the store and ship it directly to you. What are you looking for? :graucho:

5. ok
    I just called 800 and no more Illovo in stores.

6. I would call Saks. Somehow some of the d/c'ed items are not noted in the LV system and they have it.