Do LV Shoes...

1. fit true to size? i'm particularly interested in some wedges. thanks!

2. No they don't. I go half a size up even though I have slim feet.

3. I have to say on that!

I wear a USA 13 and when I bought my first pair of LV shoes (spa monogram mules) she said go down size, so I have a 12 and it fits fine... I bought my Panama thongs and I wear a 10. 5 in those... and the Chrono shoes LV makes... I am a 9.5 in those and the running shoe I am a 10 I think... every shoe is different on me when I go there. I have wanted to buy shoes off eluxury before or other sites like Neimans or Saks but am afraid too do so because going down one size like I was told to do and what the charts say are way off.

4. You should go and try them on, it's fun!

5. It is fun :P I tried some on Monday, the orange perforated mules :heart:

I did have to go up a size. I am normally a 9 (39), but with most European brands, I end up getting a 40.

6. I went one size up too when I got my Mary Jane awhile back ago.

7. Yeah I went up a half a size with my white MC wedges.

8. Really?! I am going to remember that!!! Thank you, everyone (even though this wasn't my thread!!!:shame: )!!!

9. thanks :heart: sounds like i definately need to go try some on!!

10. I Go Up A 1/2 Size

11. I think it's best to try them on, I feel each style is different so you would want to get a perfect match! i agree that the charts are off, so I never trust it. It's best to trust your feet, heehee!

12. I go down a 1/2 size, and I have the widest feet imaginable.

13. What is the largest size for LV shoes? 40 or 41?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice