Do LV SAs make mistakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. I actually had it once...
Seller and I went to neiman lv and the SA(manager!?) said its fake. Seller got mad and we went to the lv boutique in same mall. And they apologize saying its real and neiman lv SA doesnt know what hes doing. It was a mini damier azur pochette. The seller got it when it first came out so the zipper was different. The neiman lv SA did not know the first couple pochette came with different zipper.

But I think it rarely happens.... Not all the SA authenticate the bag. I think theres one SA who specializes in authentication.

I don't think they authenticate, someone correct me if I'm worng :smile:

Depends on the store.. Thats what i heard.

BUT what you can do is "pretend" to take the bag in for repair, if they refuse to take the bag in then you can assume it isn't authentic. As for the OT--I think they have a procedure of making sure it is real but I have heard of some "super fakes" falling through the cracks but, I'm not too sure how accurate that information is.

I remember last time going into the boutique looking at bags and a lady next to me asked the SA about her LV wallet. And the SA examined it and said it was not their product. But that was a couples years ago.

Thanks all! I was trying to post the pic the seller sent me, which I found a bit doubtful (comparing it to real pics posted at LV site) but just dunno how to insert the image.:girlsigh:

got it! here's the pic!authenticate it please.

Attachments

• lv31.JPG
    lv31.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Thanks all! I was trying to post the pic the seller sent me, which I found a bit doubtful (comparing it to real pics posted at LV site) but just dunno how to insert the image.:girlsigh:

got it! here's the pic!authenticate it please.

am i seeing what i'm seeing? can you get a picture of the bottom of the bag? there shouldnt be a leather lining just pure canvas aside from the corner of the bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.