Do Longchamp Le Pliage bags exist with black handles??

I was at work the other day, and one of the clients I was working with had what looked to be a Le Pliage bag with black leather handles as opposed to the brown leather. This was not the first time I saw this bag, and I finally asked her where she got it. She said it was from Bloomingdales. Unfortunately, the closest Bloomies is an hour away and I don't want to drive there if she was lying haha.

I searched the internet over, because I would adore a pliage in all black, but have not even found a pic.

Has anyone else seen or heard anything about them? Am I crazy? :confused1:

Yup, they exist. They are like one level "higher" than the le pliage bags. I wish I could remember the name of the line! I'm still looking online though...The line has black, tan, and light blue (that I know of) that all have handles that are the same color as the bag. They are lined more thickly and are not foldable. I have both types and like this kind more. I'll let you know if I find the name...

They look like le pliage but they are a different line. I have one of the black ones, they don't fold, so may not be quite what you want, but they are still a very stylish bag with massive amounts of room inside.

Like the others said, they do. And I think they look quite smashing!

I believe there are also other colours on some handles, I have a Ligne Planete with blue croc handles. So not all handles are brown!

Attachments

• 0774_1_1188365111.jpg
    0774_1_1188365111.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,849
Possibly the Planetes range? See this (or check out other pages at Magnums): http://www.magnums.net/prod/LC1602/Nylon_canvas

i have that bag in mocha and i got it from that site too :graucho: the nylon is much thicker and you can't fold it up (i just lay mine flat in the closet to save space). Also the leather is super smooth, not textured like their pliage bags. i think they must coat it in something. but overall i love it. i get compliments on it every time i wear it and i think the matching leather makes it look a little dressier :tup: