Do Logo Bags = Vulgar??

I actually like the classic LV logo bags but I see them EVERYWHERE now because most are fakes! :yucky: A few years ago I sold all my Coach Signature bags because I didn't want to carry the same bags as everyone else. Now, I am a leather only girl!

I was discussing handbags today with one of my clients. She told me that she has and still carries a 25 year old LV monogram shoulder bag. She says it still looks great and when she had to have some work done on it a few years ago she sent it to the nearest LV store and they sent it to Paris for repair. She had it back in two weeks! Our discussion made me realize why those bags are so popular. And I have to admit, those LV monograms are absolutely classic. What I'm trying to say is that I while I never thought of a logo'd bag by itself as vulgar, I now have a lot more respect for them.
But for me, myself and I, oooh baby, it's leather all the way! Epi Leather, here I come...

I'm not into bags with logos because I think that they look too flashy. I like leather because it just feels so much more elegant to me. When it comes to logos, I don't think Gucci is that bad. However, I'm not into LV or Coach at all. I think it's just because I've seen it faked so often that it just ruined it for me.