Do ladies still wear last summer's swimwear/Bikini?

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
Do you??? Also vent! I hate how swimwears go on sale for so cheap during winter....when you had to pay full retail price during the summer then they go dirt cheap :cry:! :rant:

I only go to the beach about 10 times a summer and I have a wide aray of swimsuits so I keep them until they either don't fit or they look worn. I HATE swimsuit shopping! When I do buy a swimsuit I make sure it's on sale, that is one thing I won't pay full price for.

nikki213 said:
I only go to the beach about 10 times a summer and I have a wide aray of swimsuits so I keep them until they either don't fit or they look worn. I HATE swimsuit shopping! When I do buy a swimsuit I make sure it's on sale, that is one thing I won't pay full price for.
You are such a smart shopper!:yes:

yes i do. i find it sometimes difficult to find underwire one piece swimsuits that fir flattering. i lucked out last year though. so this one is a keeper until it does not fit anymore. and happy to says it fits better this year.

for sure! i have a bunch i rotate through, so none of them ever get worn out. i usually order from jcrew and the suits are pretty much the same each yr. sometimes its only the lining colour that differs

i buy new ones once a year but i always keep my old ones and then just rotate. i never throw them out. after you come back from swimming or the sea, you should wash them under cold water. they last longer when you get the chlorine out asap.

with bikinis i pretty much hang on to them until they no longer fit me. however, that's not to say that i don't add a few more pieces to my collection each summer/before vacations.