Do jumbo caviar became soft during time?

Dec 4, 2012
So I have realized that I need a jumbo in my life. The large is too small to be used as an everyday bag. But I came across these pics. Do all caviar jumbos get soft like this one? My large in caviar is still very stiff in sturdy.
66_1008030671.jpg

66_634999075.jpg

66_812905432.jpg

First off, your picture is a Maxi, not a Jumbo. Secondly that poor bag looks a bit abused. While it's only natural that leather will soften a bit over time, the bag should not look like this if taken care of.

First off, your picture is a Maxi, not a Jumbo. Secondly that poor bag looks a bit abused. While it's only natural that leather will soften a bit over time, the bag should not look like this if taken care of.

Aha,thanks. I know leather will soften but that bag has sagged a bit much for my taste. Will not buy it.

Feeling a bit stupid that I didn't see the difference between a maxi and jumbo :shame:
Thanks for pointing that out :smile:

Education is not about stupidity; educating yourself with the knowledge of sizes is information, power, and will help you to buy the right product. You sound quite smart to me. :smile:

I feel the new caviar on jumbos nowadays is even more sturdy/stiffer than older caviar.

I really don't think the new jumbos would ever look like that, unless one has a bad habit of sitting in their bags lol.

Also proper storage is important as well. Keeping tissues inside to keep its shape. Maybe storing it in its side as well to avoid all the weight on the base of the handbag.

:smile:

In my opinion older caviar is softer and more shiny than caviar they've been selling recently.

Softer caviar means more chance of it slouching. Such as my GSTs leather which has much softer caviar. To prevent slouching I make a base shaper with cardboard to keep its shape boxy. :smile: