Do JC Ellie Wedge Sandals run true to size?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!
    I just got a great deal on some JC ellie sandals in size 37. I am an American size 7 and wear 37 in Fendi and Gucci and 37.5 in Louboutin. Sometimes I can get away with a 6.5. I've been reading on Nordstrom to go up 1 whole size, on Net-a-porter to go up 1/2 size and on myteresa.com that they are true to size. If one of you guys owns these shoes can you please tell me if you had to size up or not I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

2. I find most of my Choos run pretty tts. I can't find a pic of the shoes you mention, tho.

3. Thanks for the reply! I hope this is the case with these shoes because they are beautiful! I found one review on saks.com where the customer said she bought the shoes a 1/2 size larger and they were too big so I'm really hoping they fit! I should find out tomorrow. Here is a link to the shoes:

http://m.net-a-porter.com/mt/www.net-a-porter.com/product/101515

4. oh, beautiful! I wish I could wear really high heels :shucks: Make sure you do a reveal when you get them!!!

5. I am not sure if you are aware of this...

BUT.... size 37 is ALWAYS a size 6.5.... :smile:

It has been this way for as long as I can remember... This is why so many people think that Louboutins run small..... They don't.... they run TRUE to size in the 37's.... I am size 37 myself.... I also live in Europe.... and I worked At Nordstrom Ladies shoes about 15 years ago...... :smile:
    not to mention Bally Of Switzerland...

all of my Manolo's are 37.. as are all of my Louboutins... my Bally...

My Judith Leiber are size 6.5... as they use American sizing...

So... I am MOST sure of this... this is ONE of the most common sizing mistake made....

So... if you wear a size 37 in general in woman's shoes european size... YOU are a size 6 and a half/ 6.5/ 6 1⁄2.... :smile:

for the most part, I ONLY own Italian made shoes... a few from Spain... etc.. and 6.5 always fits the same as 37....

I just thought I would share this with you.... :smile:
    It just may save you the trouble of sizing and shoes next time around.... :smile:

I hope this helps you... and by the way.. if you buy shoes off ebay... ask for the length measurement of the insole of the shoes you are looking at... This is what I do... and it is a FOOL PROOF way of always getting the right size... :tup: