Do I want a Covet or another MAM?

Covet or MAM?

• Covet

• MAM

Results are only viewable after voting.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I can't decide. I do own one MAM already (avatar pic), but this would obviously be in a different color. I do not own a Covet. I'm just not 100% on the shape of the covet. I really like it, but I am not sure. It looks comfortable over the shoulder, but it also look a little like a lap top bag in some of the pics. Maybe it wouldn't once it is full?

Part of me want the Covet because I don't own one, I like the tassle and I like the clasp on the front. The other part wants the MAM because I know I like it and it looks awesome in that color as well. But, I do own one MAM already.

Any opinions? I can't decide. :thinking:

Go for the Covet! It's different, versatile and seems like you have an interest in it and I think it has a pretty classic shape and clean lines and can be a great collection bag for many years to come!

i say mam. my mom ordered a black gator covet and it didn't work for her so she gave it to me. however i find it does not fit enough for me and i dont really like the way it hangs on me if that makes sense. however i guess its always good to find out for yourself......