Do I really need to use the Dustbag???

What I do because sometimes I forget what's in the dustbags is to put photographs of all my bags on paper so that when I'm putting myself together, I can look at my "cheat sheets" and figure out which bag will go with everything else.

Tanja said:
I used to store them in their dustbags but I got so sick of the getting them out and back into the dustbag that I bought a cupboard with glass doors. Now I can see and admire them and have easier access and they're protected from dust and dirt. The cupboard is not exposed to direct sunlight. the only bag which is still in her dustbag is my MC white LV so that it doesn't get a too dark patina. My new rouge work is outside of the cupboard because I want to look at her before I go to sleep and that I can see her first thing in the morning. I'm so madly in love!!:heart:

That is brilliant!

Thanks Liz, I actually bought it at IKEA as I didn't want to pay a small fortune for it. I just love to stand in front of it and looking at them. It's a really fast going illness...All I can think of are bags!