Do I really need another?

maxsmom

Jun 12, 2006
So, I have a large black Zoe, large white Ali flap, light gray small Sabrina and now I have a black legacy tote as a possible purchase. I'm also looking to get a black Brooke when they come out. I'm on the fence about the the legacy tote - I don't know if it will be the "one that got away?" I think the price is $220. Any advice?:smile:

in the words of my favorite stranger enabler, "what's need got to do with it?" :lol:

technically we probably just NEED water, air, gravity, a little food, skin, shelter and maybe a soft place to sleep but the bags? we crave, covet, long for, desire, lust after, want, seek, hope for and gotta have them...

but i must admit, those states of being sure feel like a need when the bag is just gorgeous and seems to be calling our names

so... i had to look up the merriam-webster definition of need:

* Main Entry: 1need
* Pronunciation: \ˈnēd\
* Function: noun
* Etymology: Middle English ned, from Old English nīed, nēd; akin to Old High German nōt distress, need, Old Prussian nautin need
* Date: before 12th century

1 : necessary duty : obligation
2 a : a lack of something requisite, desirable or useful b : a physiological or psychological requirement for the well-being of an organism
3 : a condition requiring supply or relief
4 : lack of the means of subsistence : poverty

so, if you think you need it, girl, go get it... merriam-webster says you can!!!! :yahoo:

I never knew I'd be opening up such a can of worms. Wrong choice of words, I know, but whatever. LOL : ) I was looking for more of a "great bag" or "a must-have" choice of words for the Legacy.

My onlt question is..is the legacy tote the ORIGINAL OLD SCHOOL legacy with the striped lining??? If it is, I say go for it 110%!!!

I always "need" another bag, and I've got about 10.

Need is not the word I would us at list in my case..

Want, Desire, Addiction, Lust, I guess of the deadly sinse (LOL) but at the end of the day none us need another bag.

We enjoy it and many of us collect them. It makes us happy and makes us smile. It also brought us to this community and many of us have made great bonds.