Do I part with this bag?

KPCoppola

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I have a dior logo saddle bag- ya know, the classic one with the dangling D and the blue denim dior logo.....
I know it is a "classic bag" etc. But I am 33 years old and I just feel sort of silly carrying it. Not only do I feel it's a little too "young" and "fun" but it is a little on the smallish side....and maybe I feel that way because my go-to bags are my large Gucci Sukey and a MJ Stella.

I am that person that feels guilty when handbags, shoes, accessories, sit unused for long periods of time. So do I sell this bag to someone who will appreciate it or do I keep it because it truly is a classic bag???

A reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted here

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dior logo saddle bag- ya know, the classic one with the dangling D and the blue denim dior logo.....
I know it is a "classic bag" etc. But I am 33 years old and I just feel sort of silly carrying it. Not only do I feel it's a little too "young" and "fun" but it is a little on the smallish side....and maybe I feel that way because my go-to bags are my large Gucci Sukey and a MJ Stella.

I am that person that feels guilty when handbags, shoes, accessories, sit unused for long periods of time. So do I sell this bag to someone who will appreciate it or do I keep it because it truly is a classic bag???

Classic or not, if you're not using it and can bear to live without it, I think you should sell it! However, given the low resell value of the saddle (unless it's a limited edition saddle), I don't know if it's worth selling. Personally for me, if I am not using a bag, I sell it. I think things are meant to be used and I am sure someone out there will enjoy it more than I would.

I guess what we treasure before we feel less now as we move on to another phase of life...sell it and like average joe said...get another one that suit your current lifestyle :graucho: