Do I or don't I..............Need some help deciding!!!

Nov 24, 2010
Hi there TPF Folks.

If you have seen my videos you know that I like to sell my bags and upgrade to new ones that better fit my needs. This is a big one ladies and gents.

(Yes I am aware of the no selling policy. Just trying to get some help making my decision)

Out of all my bags that I have I love my Speedy B 25 the most. I have been changing bags depending on the weather or outfit. I am thinking I am ready to just have my one bag that I carry most of the time. I keep forgetting to put stuff back in the bag I am changing to. It is getting on my nerves.

Sell my Westminster and Menilmontant and Heart LV Charm to fund the Empreinte Speedy

FYI - I will have my Mono Speedy 25, Eva, and New Pochette
which I am thinking will be plenty for now.

Oh and of course there is the upcoming price change...

What do you think?

I would agree to sell them to fund your empreinte speedy. I'm actually doing the same and planning to sell a couple bags and wallets that I don't use hardly anymore to get the empreinte speedy. I have the empreinte Lumi pm Infini and love the leather so much and also the change of colors since all of my other bags (besides my vernis pomme) are mono and DE. I wasn't planning to sell them so fast, but with the price increase this month, I'm hoping to beat the increase. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks a bunch!! I am soooo excited!! I just love that bag. I feel like if I don't do it now the price will be way more than I can afford by the time I decide to get it. That is one of the reasons I love LV. I love your Lumi!! I am really ready for a all leather bag. :biggrin:

I would agree to sell them to fund your empreinte speedy. I'm actually doing the same and planning to sell a couple bags and wallets that I don't use hardly anymore to get the empreinte speedy. I have the empreinte Lumi pm Infini and love the leather so much and also the change of colors since all of my other bags (besides my vernis pomme) are mono and DE. I wasn't planning to sell them so fast, but with the price increase this month, I'm hoping to beat the increase. Good luck with your decision!

I think you should get the empreinte speedy! I have one in Terre and love it..It can fit quite a bit for a speedy 25. Just received a preloved Lumi yesterday and I am really loving the empreinte line......I'd love to get another empreinte speedy!

Yes I would do it, I have the Westminster which I love, but I still think it would be worth selling it to get the Empreinte Speedy. I’ve seen one of your videos and the 25 looks great on you, I say go for it!

CrazyBagLady74 said:
Thanks a bunch!! I am soooo excited!! I just love that bag. I feel like if I don't do it now the price will be way more than I can afford by the time I decide to get it. That is one of the reasons I love LV. I love your Lumi!! I am really ready for a all leather bag. :biggrin:

Your very welcome! Thank you! I definitely understand, I feel the same way about the price of the speedy going up. I can't wrap my mind around paying close to $3k for a leather speedy 25. Careful, once you get your empreinte speedy, the leather is amazing & you'll be addicted to buy more from from the empreinte lines....lol...I know I'm hooked...lol! ;)

I am in the process of selling my old bags to fund a new one. The way I see it I pay a lot of money for my bags, I should LOVE them. If you have bags you aren't using why not sell them for something you will like more and get more use out of? I say go for it!