Do I need two jaw or facial contour

Cakesss

Apr 26, 2020
Hi. I really do not like my lower jaw as it protrudes a lot. However I have a normal bite so I’m unsure alone will face contouring be okay? Or do I really need two jaw surgery. I’m considering eudental or the view for two jaw if I need it. I do want to be on the more safe side and do facial contour but it seems since my lower jaw protrudes I don’t know if facial contouring alone would be ok even if I have a normal bite if two jaw is worth it? . Can I have opinions? The view said it will be 21,000,000 krw for me for two jaw and they will pay for my quarantine. Eudental I’m still waiting for a reply.

View attachment 4899635

View attachment 4899637

View attachment 4899638

andyyyy37

Nov 8, 2020
Your face is so beautiful! I think a strong profile is so attractive but I understand if u wanna change something for yourself u wanna change it hehe but I think 21 million won is a crazy high price for that procedure

Muhlia

May 28, 2020
I do not think you need jaw surgery at all. If you lift down your chin little bit, you will see you definitely do not need any surgery! Love your face!:smile:

Reactions: MissOrange

Mazikeen

Oct 12, 2018
Opps here are the photos
Nothing. Your face is pretty and your side profile is perfectly balanced. If you do DJS you will end up having a receding chin coz your jaw will be pushed back. With FC you run the risk of skin sagging. Why did View recommend DJS?

Cakesss

Apr 26, 2020
Hmm view did reccomend double jaw but allother clinics told me that face contour would be a better option for me as I have a normal bite

Bknows

May 12, 2020
gee gee !!! exactly like me! thanks god I’m not alone hahaha I also contacted few places, most of them said that I need two-jaw bc of the asymmetry BUT, regen’s dr oh offered me another option – to get facial contouring if I don’t really wanna get too kind of big surgery like two-jaw. so, I’m considering to proceed fc with him maybe a bit later when the situation with covid gets better. good luck !

Your Queen S

Sofa King Banned
Jul 11, 2020
No, you definitely don't need two jaw surgery. It's a very invasive surgery, why view would recommend it to you? You don't have any visible problem with your bite

philirina45

May 14, 2019
I think what you don’t like is the angle between your lips and the nose, which is acute, short columella and short tip of the nose. I have exactly same problems and I’m thinking that lengthening the tip of the nose would solve all those problems