Do I need to submit ID to buy from Bal store online?

aimtree

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if I have to go through the same process of submitting drivers licence/SS number if I buy from Bal online directly through their website?
I heard a lot lately about people having to submit this extra stuff to SA's buying over the phone or through online forms and am just trying to get things clear in my head before I buy anything (like if I need to find a fax machine I can use or not)
Thanks in advance for anyones experiences/input:smile:

You said SS number... I hope you mean CC (credit card) number instead. There shouldn't be any reason whatsoever to send a Social Security number.

When I faxed my DL, I actually blacked out my date of birth and DL number. They just need name & address verification, so there's no need to provide additional confidential info.

Thanks guys, I thought as much I just wanted to be 100% sure , I see they have lots of new goodies on there this month.

I'm sure I read that some one was asked for their SS number, but maybe it was paypal who was asking now I'm thinking about it, I might have got the stories mixed up in my mind:smile: