Do I Need to Have a Higher End LV?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi, I know there is sort of a heirarchy in lv bags but I can't get myself to spend over a certain amount. Should I feel bad that most of my bags are the lower end? Thanks for your feedback.:smile:

You should never feel bad about any LV bag you own, if you love them that's all that counts! There is no reason to purchase LV's in a specific price point, only to purchase the LV's that you love and can afford!

Should you feel bad? - OF COURSE NOT!! Just buy what you love and can afford. I didn't realise a heirarchy even existed - don't we all just buy what we love within our own budget?

Thank you...I appreciate that. Like I love seeing Galleria's and Totally's at the mall and on my campus and really wish I could get them, but I can't so I'm trying to be happy with the bags I have even though I know so many people have them. Thanks!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
There's no need to strive for a high dollar bag just to have it. If it is one that you truly desire and love, then that's something to save for, but even still there is no rush.

My most expensive LV is the black MC Priscilla; she was 1500 when I purchased her. I love her and am glad that I was able to get her before she was discontinued.

I will probably not spend that much money on a purse again unless it is something I know I will cherish forever.

I love my mono speedy as much as my Priscilla, so the cost really doesn't matter in the long run. JMO

You should never feel bad about any LV bag you own, if you love them that's all that counts! There is no reason to purchase LV's in a specific price point, only to purchase the LV's that you love and can afford!
ITA! Doesn't matter if they're vintage or cheaper or whatever!! It's about what you love and can afford. There's no competition, it should be about enjoying them :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi, I know there is sort of a heirarchy in lv bags but I can't get myself to spend over a certain amount. Should I feel bad that most of my bags are the lower end? Thanks for your feedback.:smile:

Forsyte... How can you aven ask this... You totally R O C K your NF azur, for example! I would turn after you carrying that beauty any day of the week! Its all about the style in whick you carry and the beauty of satisfaction it shows on you - it's not about the price tag, never!

You shouldn't feel bad. If you love what you buy then there is no problem.
personally I also would like to have some more exspensive bags, but I made an deal with myself that I won't buy bags for more than 700 euro. (but if it is my dreambag I probally will be spending a little bit more)

^^Thanks...It's just I know everyone seems to have the NF...:smile: I appreciate it though, feeling better already thanks everyone!

Someone will ALWAYS have a more expensive bag. If you get the most expensive louis vuitton in the whole world, then someone will have a hermes that cost more. And someone will always have a car that is worth more then that Hermes. And someone will have a boat that is more expensive then that car. and someone will have a house that is more then that boat.

Who wins?

The slimmest?
The prettyest?
The oldest?
The youngest?
The one who has the most debt?
The one with the biggest fortune?

Everyone leaves this world empty handed.

I don't think anyone lay on their death bed and exlaimed - "I should have had more STUFF"...

Someone will ALWAYS have a more expensive bag. If you get the most expensive louis vuitton in the whole world, then someone will have a hermes that cost more. And someone will always have a car that is worth more then that Hermes. And someone will have a boat that is more expensive then that car. and someone will have a house that is more then that boat.

Who wins?

The slimmest?
The prettyest?
The oldest?
The youngest?
The one who has the most debt?
The one with the biggest fortune?

Everyone leaves this world empty handed.

I don't think anyone lay on their death bed and exlaimed - "I should have had more STUFF"...

That was such a wonderful answer...thank you. You are very right...:smile::smile::smile: You honestly helped a lot.

Last edited: