Do I need to be nude?

Chins you did the right thing and gooseberry's news is fab!

Now pls stop me from doing exactly what I advised you not to do - buy CL's from the US on ebay, I am seriously wanting them and have 2 colour options!!!! Stop me!!!!

OK, from here I can't sit on you and hold you down so against my better judgement I will try to reason with you :wtf:

Which shoe are you tempted by?

Already ahead of you there! Now what do I do? I am advised to size up as well and my usual size is that (c'est mois - which everyone else sized up on except me), or a half size bigger (in VPs and VNs)

Seller wont measure insole- tried but cant

Chins, congrats on your solid self-control! I actually bought my nude VPs last year after much thought so it was not love at first sight. a few ladies that I know both here and abroad were also watching the auction and going through the same thing as you. Glad you thought it through and made the right decision.

Why can't I find them on ebay? Not that I am wanting them just to be nosey!

Chins, I'm too gutless to hassle the seller yet again following my 7000 4 day endless messaging to them to find out what whether they will help on the customs thing.

I feel like a twat (there is no smiley for feeling like a twat btw).

Thanks Vixx - when I woke up this morning and saw they had gone to a new home I wasn't gutted so I knew I'd made the right choice :yes: There will always be another day for nude VPs.

Lady Vee - you are the customer hence you are always right so you ask away? As the seller I'm sure they want the sale, right?

I think they may just want to kill me and smash my keyboard over my dead body LOL

Oh they sold did they? Its good you feel like you do, that means you did the right thing. Excellent, oh sneaky one.