1 Victorian Wallet
1 Jeanne Wallet

Current SLG wishlist
1. Chanel Small O Case
2. Emilie Wallet
3. Rosalie Coin Purse
4. Zippy Coin Purse
5. Clemence Wallet

I am really overwhelmed by the amount of options I have.... I feel the need to collect them all. I see the Pro's and Con's of each one, but I just have the urge to buy them all... :sad:

I know that I want the Chanel Small O Case for sure because it will be first Chanel piece. I am stuck btwn the Rosalie and Zippy since they are completely different. Rosalie is very pretty, but Zippy is very functional. I like the zipper on the Clemence wallet bc none of my current wallets have zipper beside the MP...

I don't know.... So confused. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
TIA!!

Technically no one "needs" them but if they bring you joy, and you can afford them, why not? Some people collect SLGs more so than bags!

I don't personally like to have a lot of SLGs as I do not like switching between them (especially hate switching wallets!) and do not like ones sitting unused. I like to use them across all my bags until they need to be replaced. My only branded SLGs are a large KS Lacey wallet (similar to a Zippy), a medium KS Stacy wallet (a french style wallet), which both fit bills unfolded, and the pouch that came with my NF. My other pouches/SLGs are all cheapies.

But I did just order a Zippy Coin Purse and 6 Key Holder, and have on my wishlist for the future a Toiletry Pouch/Cosmetic Case or two. Maybe a Mini Pochette or Cles for coins, cash and other bits. I will wait until my KS wallets "die" to get a LV wallet though which could take a long time as they are well made and durable!

I think it's too many SLG's. Perhaps you're purchasing them to get the satisfaction of a purchase. If you add up the price of all the SLG's - it would be the cost of a new bag, so maybe delay the instant gratification and save up a bit for more substantial pieces.

A happy problem! :amuse:

I love slgs and I have multiples of them. But I accumulated my collection over a period of time and, I believe, that makes a difference over buying multiple slgs in a single shopping spree. Even if you have the funds and love all the items in your list, please do consider if each slg will be well used and truly wanted/needed. Maybe get the Chanel O case first, if that's at the top of your "must have" list?

Then, focus on full-sized wallet vs compact wallet? IMO, you would not want to feel like you gorged on goodies and none of the items feel special after a time. Unless you are looking to replace your older slgs with these multiple wallets, there's a chance you'll develop favourites and a couple of pieces will remain in their boxes. Best to go slowly and savour each purchase. :flowers:

I don't think u have lotsa slgs. To be honest I feel it is not enough lol. If I were u I will buy one or two more wallet. Some wallet In epi leather or mahina leather, monogram, multicolour and vernis.

And we need the toiletries pouch. I am looking forward to have them too!

Reactions: LemonDrop
I have Clemence Wallet/toiletry pouch 19/suglasscase/Agenda pm ( I am not sure Agenda is SLG) and use every single day. Like other people said already, if you can afford and happy with it, why not? you can have whatever you want to have it. Personally I don't like to change the wallet that much and clemence wallet was the first wedding anniversary gift from my husband, and I have small wallet that my brother got for me as wedding gift, so I don't have plan for add more LV wallets in my collection, but thinking about cles and toiletry 15 or cosmetic pouch sometime soon! I can see that why people love LV slgs - it is super useful and do not need to take care of it!

I love slg's. I have pared down my bag collection but I still love to add in a new slg here and there. I like to rotate wallets and sort of match ( not totally matchy matchy tho) my wallets/pochette/cles to my bag. Or at least have a good pop of color. I tend to gravitate towards Azur and mono so I have a lot of those - not too much DE. I use pomme vernis accessories for my DE bags and I love anything from the Illustrated/animation line. I also love bag charms and bandeaux but I've tried to stay away from buying more - too addictive! I tend to stay away from TPF for a while and then when I come back I hear of a new collection and I'm doomed!! I ended up getting the MP, zcp and bandeau from the Tahitienne collection in a frenzy - I was late to the party!
Sorry for the long post but no I don't think you have too many slg's! But I am an enabler [emoji846]

Reactions: Aliluvlv and hsh96
I love slg, but I think you really need to figure out what wallet you need... to me you only need one long wallet (if you even need one) and one smaller one for smaller bags. Do you switch everything in and out very often?

Reactions: RayKay
I think it's too many SLG's. Perhaps you're purchasing them to get the satisfaction of a purchase. If you add up the price of all the SLG's - it would be the cost of a new bag, so maybe delay the instant gratification and save up a bit for more substantial pieces.
Right on the nose here! I never understood spending so much on slg's but yes yes to each his/her own. I only have one set in Monogram that I use in every bag. . .i get much more out of a bag then 10 slg's.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
LV has the most amazing SLG's IMO. My eye has wandered to other brands lately for handbags, but the LV SLG's cannot be beat!

If you mean this as a sincere question because you sense the excess: Yes, you can have too many SLGs. It means a terrible cost per wear ratio; you may even lose track of what you have; and basically you will be hoarding as if they're collectibles when they really aren't.