Do i need this in...(enable me please!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]alright girls, you all have almost convinced me to get a medium ergo tote..... now do i need it in signature, or leather? i really like the sig, especially because in the pictures, the bottom looks like it's reinforced w/ leather....i do like the leather though.. i only have one leather bag, and i do love the buttery soft leather :smile: then again, if i am going to spend that amount of money, i want it to scream coach... if you know what i mean.. another question is, how is the strap drop, for those of us who have fat arms?(here's a sizer.... my soho flap which has three adjusters?! on the last hole fits great, and second from the last is alright but not as good.. can anyone go from that as a way to tell me fit wise?)i think you all should stop talking about it...NOW so i don't buy one:drool:

2. S-i-g-n-a-t-u-r-e!!!

3. Of the pics I've seen of the Ergos, the leather ones look really yummy...I think they scream Coach even without the signature!

4. I vote signature! :yes: