Do I need Noir MAC if I have DG MAC?

Phantom

Aug 7, 2008
Hi Minkettes,
I just received my Dark Gray MAC with signature hardware and am in love! :heart:

I think the color is very versatile and beautiful. My thoughts were that if I had Dark Gray, Noir, and Wine, then I would be set in terms of MAC needs.

But, do you think that having the Dark Gray MAC replaces the need for a noir MAC?

Please let me know soon, so I can make the buying decision if need be! TIA!

Well you don't really NEED it, but it depends on what you want. They both have different colored hardware. and the Noir doesn't have tassels.

The noir can be used for more dressier occasions, where as gray can be versatile for daily use too, dressed up or down. Same with the wine. ONE black clutch is a staple in every collection, so if you can afford it, go for it!

ITA with Desi...I usually only have 1 clutch for special occasions, and it is always black. If you don't want to do black per se, I would do a neutral metallic. HTH! :smile:

Ha ha, I am having the same delimma as I have a Noir with siggy hardware MAC and just got my Dark Grey. I am keeping them both as I can see different uses. If I were to get rid of my black MAC it would be to replace it with a different one....not get rid of the black one altogether.

Here's the thing: I will only buy MAC's with signature hardware. What are the chances of finding a black MAC with silver signature hardware? Should I just I buy the black MAC with light gold signature hardware even though the silver is more versatile?

Probably should go for the one on Bonanzle (not my auction). You'd need a special order to get one with silver siggy hardware unless you join the Black Quilted Patent SO. That one will have silver signature hardware.