Do I need another Chloe drew?

areeba

Sep 4, 2014
Hi hope you can help me out a bit. Recently bought the drew mini in Motty grey. Love everything about it. Love it so much that I want to get another in Cement Pink as pale pink is a colour I am wearing a lot of recently. I also have a YSL clutch in pale pink and a Chanel rectangular mini in bubblegum pink which is slightly brighter than the cement pink.

Now I'm confused between getting another drew mini (cement pink) or LV Alma BB in Damier Eben. The value retention of LV makes me think I should get LV but then the cement pink Chloe is just so pretty and it makes my heart flutter.

Please help! There is also the choice of being naughty and getting both especially since the Chloe is available at 10% off!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 734
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 754
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 785
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 755
I say, go with your heart, not resale value.

I *love* my Drew and totally understand that "flutter." I never buy bags thinking about how much I could get it if I sold it -- though I understand why that's important for some people. (No judgment! LOL)

Buy what makes you happy! :smile:

Reactions: Havanese 28
The Drew mini is gorgeous on you and cement pink is an elegant color. It's a different neutral from your motty grey. I have Alma BB in DE and it's a beautiful, hiv bag. I love it and wear it often ( way more than I ever thought I would). I think they are different enough to own both, so get the one you love ,pst now, and get the other at a later date.

The Drew mini is gorgeous on you and cement pink is an elegant color. It's a different neutral from your motty grey. I have Alma BB in DE and it's a beautiful, hiv bag. I love it and wear it often ( way more than I ever thought I would). I think they are different enough to own both, so get the one you love ,pst now, and get the other at a later date.

I'm drawn to the alma bb more and more. I do feel the pink is different to the grey but are the pink and grey different enough to own both?

I'm drawn to the alma bb more and more. I do feel the pink is different to the grey but are the pink and grey different enough to own both?

If you're only getting one, I'd suggest the Alma (but I still stand with my earlier comment that the pink drew looks good on you!). I had the same dilemma last year - when I was debating between keeping a black and white drew and a suede/studded drew. I really wanted to keep both. But I had to choose one, because I was planning to buy an Alma BB in vernis in the next month. I was deliberating between keeping both the Drews, and then postpone buying the Alma.

However, in the end, I did return the black and white drew, and bought the Alma BB. I have to say, I use the Alma BB more often than I use the Drew bag. And having two different styles of bags (which are both beautiful anyway), gives me more options when pairing with outfits.

If you're only getting one, I'd suggest the Alma (but I still stand with my earlier comment that the pink drew looks good on you!). I had the same dilemma last year - when I was debating between keeping a black and white drew and a suede/studded drew. I really wanted to keep both. But I had to choose one, because I was planning to buy an Alma BB in vernis in the next month. I was deliberating between keeping both the Drews, and then postpone buying the Alma.

However, in the end, I did return the black and white drew, and bought the Alma BB. I have to say, I use the Alma BB more often than I use the Drew bag. And having two different styles of bags (which are both beautiful anyway), gives me more options when pairing with outfits.

Sooooooo I decided to return the pink drew and get the alma bb instead. Ido miss the pink drew but I know the alma bb is what I really really wanted. Here's a picture of me with the drew and a Furla in the same colour which proves that I don't need another bag in the same colour. For now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 550