Do I need a speedy damier 30 regular AND a speedy damier 30 in bandouliere ?

Do I need a speedy damier 30 regular AND a speedy damier 30 in bandouliere ?

I think I'm going to sell my regular speedy damier.... because i use my regular speedy monogram more.

But.... do you think that's a good thing to do ... to sell it ?
I have a feeling that I might want the speedy damier (regular) later on again... but I have the bandouliere one.

To keep or to sell ?

Also, I like the old style of speedy and I don't want the new ones if I am to repurchase it again later on..
And if I repurchase it, I have to deal with the price increases of good ol' louis vuitton !!!!

To me it is redundant to have the same style in the same pattern and the same size.

But, if you like the version you have and don't need to sell it for the money, there's no harm in keeping it. If you think you'll use it again at some point, why sell if you don't have to?

I can not imagine anyone needing two speedies in the same size and pattern. You will still have your regular monogram speedy when you feel like using classic style Speedy without the shoulder strap. Two is a company, three's a crowd...

I know many people like to collect multiple Speedies or Almas for example and I totally get it if that particular bag works for one's lifestyle and if they are different colors/ patterns/ materials. Personally I get bored easily if I use similar bags often and for me having several bags in the same style just decreases the feelings of novelty and specialty compared to having just one or two bags in that style.