Do I Need a Coin Wallet/Purse?

1. Ok, so I'm thinking of ways to free up my 11K credit with something that I actually need. Here's the thing ... I FINALLY gave in and went over to the "dark side" for a compact fuchsia ostrich Bearn wallet from a different store even though I already have TONS of non-namebrand wallets. However, I figure I want H wallet to match for special occasions. Since the wallet will be compact, that means it leaves less space for items. Therefore, I'm wondering if I should invest in a coin wallet as well.

Now, do you ladies think that I need a coin wallet or do you think it's a waste of money? The problem with me right now is aside from purses, I don't think there's anything else i need from Hermes ... I'm too cheap to justify spending $800 on shoes or several thousands on apparels ... I can't even imagine spending on jewelries (because I don't wear them) or scarves (because I don't look good with them). The only thing I can think of is coin wallet but I want to be sure it's something that is really useful. So, do any of you actually use coin wallet in addition to a Bearn wallet? The coin wallet/purse I'm talking about is about 3" x 5" with two round-ball-like clasps on top. I don't know how to explain it ...

Oh and I think it's about $800 or so.

2. sorry - i don't use a coin purse. how about getting one of those locks for your kelly that has a watch on it. btw, totally off subject, but i think you should still wear your kelly to work - especially if that VP already saw you with it. i know how much you love it.

3. I have 3 locks right now (1 gold heart lock, 1 gold pegasus, and 1 silver pegasus), all bought because I felt bad for saying "no" to the SA but never used them so I probably shouldn't add any more. Should I get a watch? But I already promised one of my stores that I'll get a watch from them instead.

I'm actually afraid to bring anything valuable to work now especially after my ipod was stolen the other day - whoever that stole it actually had to nerve to open up my drawer, dig through my purse, and then take it. Oh and the cabinet was locked...

4. You're kidding!!!:wtf: Oh, leave the Kelly at home then!!!!! Next time, they may not stop at just an iPod.

5. Did I tell you my car got keyed 3 months after I've finally paid it off? The entire right side had a huge long uneven scratch mark on it. I don't even deal with people at work, I don't play politics, I'm never mean, always polite and courteous. I even try to stay out of people's way ... I just sit at my cubicle and do my own thing.

6. that's insane. time to find another place to work!

7. 11k credit? Wow, I say go for the coin wallet. If you need to put your change in something go for it. You can't go wrong with fuschia AND ostrich. Or get a cheaper one and get another bag.

8. :crybaby: This sounds like the old me!!!! :crybaby:

you'll be ok. :censor: Haters!!!:rant:

9. I don't use coin purses unless I'm travelling to put other currencies in. Have you considered a cc holder? That I find very useful.

I'm sorry to hear about your car and iPod being stolen.

10. I second that (on both counts).

A CC holder could also double up as a business card case. That's how I use mine.

Can't you get security to deal with whoever stole your iPod? That's terrible. People should be protected in the workplace. :rant:
    Sounds like your car is the work of someone really jealous of you and doing nasty things just to spite you. {{{HUGS}}}

11. Thanks LaVan:flowers: . I actually don't have that many credit cards since I cancelled most of them after ID fraud incidents so credit card holders won't be necessary for me. Hm, I have to think of something to get. Should I get another watch?

12. I already have a business card holder, plus I'm such a small fish right now that I don't ever get opportunities to pass out my card. Although ... a friend of mine (who is not into Hermes) did say that passing out business cards to male passerbies is a good way to get a date.:lol:

I spoke with Human Resource who told me to talk to Facilities. I spoke with Facilities and was told that it was not my company's responsibility and that I should file a report with the police:rant: . They said that they've never had this happened to anyone before. They even said that perhaps I got my car keyed somewhere else. Now, that is pretty darn unlikely since the time that my car was keyed, I hadn't gone anywhere outside of work. For those couple of months, I only used my car to go to work and go home (and my car is parked inside the garage). I was so pissed off, the car was only 2 years old at the time it got keyed.

14. Aww ... thanks Tokyogirl. You're sweet.:flowers:

15. What's that gotta do with having a totally rad business card holder? :graucho: :roflmfao:

It does save you from being too obvious :biggrin: "Here, this is my business card" sounds more casually friendly than "Here, this is my number." ;)

And right you are to be pissed. Someones needs to go medieval on their hineys :censor: :rant:
    File a report with the police and perhaps mention that your employer is not taking any action? I hope everything works out for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice