Do I need a BQ Bowler?

Does Miffy Need a 07A Bubble Quilt Bowler in Dark Brown?

• Yes, she needs it, really...possibly.

• No. Are you mental? She already has 33 bags!! She needs to be stopped!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
I counted the number of Chanel bags I have this morning - total = 33.

Granted, some of these are so precious that I really do not intend to use them. They are really there for me to stroke, e.g. my tweed flap collection. All the other day bags, I rotate them frequently and they all get used often.

Still the good (or bad?) news today is someone :sneaky: found me a brand new 07A BQ bowler in chocolate brown!!!

Should I?
Should I not?

What are my reasons/excuses?

I should add that I bought a really nice miu miu bow bag in chocolate brown two weeks ago. Blimey, such a beautiful bag!

Last edited:
I am talking about the old BQs - those with soft soft leather. Yes, miu miu bow is just divine!! Every Chanel girl should have at least one miu miu bow by my reckoning!

^Seriously though, I agree with lallybelle. If it's been on your wishlist, how often will another brand new one come along? You'll regret not getting it. Or at the very least, get it and then decide!

If you think you will use it often, then yes. But with 33 bags rotating and a new miu miu bag in the same colour, I'd imagine this BQ bowler spending a fair amount of time in the closet...

I think it is totally doable. You can rotate usiing the Miu Miu and Chanel when needing chocolate brown. It is a great neutral color so what's the harm in having more than one bag in that color??? Get it girl!!!

i say go for it since it's all along in your wish list :smile:

Furthermore, the BQ Bowler in chocolate brown, is tdf!! Yummylicious bag..

I'm pretty sure you will use her very often ^^

It's no harm getting any neutral colour bags, (the more the merrier)