Do I make right decision to pass 11C Light Pink

MayMay22

O.G.
Apr 23, 2009
Hi Ladies

I got call from my SA yesterday to collect Pink Patent M/L and Light Pink Patent M/L. When I went to boutique, I immediately decided that I would get the Pink one. Meanwhile I was hestiated whether to get the Light Pink or not.... It is kind of perfect "nude" to me; however, I already have Jumbo Rosey Beige in caviar from 10C. Besides, I need to save my fund for my second H Kelly (I am waiting for Rose Tyrien and Orange)... So I, by that time, thought I should not get the light pink yet.

However, now, I am not sure whether I make right decision or not to pass this light pink. Do I make right decision???

Your comment will be appreciated

Thanks Lilmonkey... I try to think that way too... If Chanel M/L price is similar to the one 2 years ago, I will definitely get both... but now, I have to think carefully...

I love the new nude flap. It is soo pretty. I have the blush nude crackled patent jumbo thank god or I would be really tempted as I really do love this color. My last flap was a grey patent maxi and unless a perfect pink caviar comes up. I am done done done with flaps as I agree they are soo epensive now it is insane!

Saw both IRL, the nude/light pink patent is just TDF!!! So classy & sweet!

Still remember your rosey beige jumbo caviar :love:, it's gorgeous! Personally I think the caviar & the nude patent are so different in terms of size, leather, colour & style. If you don't care about colour transfer issue, I would say get it.

Last edited:
Thanks, Ladies... I do not care about colour transfer because I have few patent flaps (Lipstick Red, Plum, Grey) that I always use it when I wear light colour clothes, and they are absolutely fine... However, I am more worried about colour fading issue that it might not be worth for the investment.

So far, I might try to get this light pink in WOC instead, if I can find it ( seems it is currently sold out here)... It is still afforable yet getting feminine look

I wasn't actually there, I asked a friend to pick up my m/l patent pink possibly about 2pm? I was actually surprised I got a call, cus when I waitlisted they said the number of ppl on the waitlist exceeded the number of bags.
Did u by any chance know how far down the list u were?

I think if your first instinct was the pass, then that was the right choice. We can't have them all! Good luck, I'm sure your H Kelly is going to be STUNNING!!