Do I keep my Tivoli GM?

the bottom is what turned me off of the bag!! so.. i don't know.. if you are not 100% satisfied and happy about the bag, i say return it!!

on the other hand.. it may be buyer's remorse..

anyways.. good luck with your decision~!!!

Hi, I am new to this forum. I need some input on the Tivoli GM. My husband bought me one almost 2 wks ago and I still haven't used it. I love this bag! I haven't used it yet cause I am afraid to scratch it...LOL. Also, I think this bag looks too nice to be using everyday...like going to work or just going to the mall. For all you ladies out there that have this Tivoli GM, How do you like your bags? Do you use this bag on a daily basis? This bag is so beautiful and huge...I am 5' 2 ". But just wondering if you all use yours everyday...
Thanks.

The bag looks wonderful on you. Congrats.
I tried on the pm and gm when I picked up my GM. Felt the PM was too small for me, the straps where not adjustable and could not fit the bag on my shoulder. I think of the GM as an everything bag, go to the mall, to work, out to dinner. Know she is going to be my go to bag

I agree with Rhudytootie 100%. I am 5' 2'' and the PM is perfect. Everything fits in it, from wallet, keys, big sunglasses case, umbrella, make up bag, camera and its still not bursting! For a first LV, you must be absolutely satisfied!

I have it and I love it so its hard for me to say this, but, (gulp), if you don't love it, send it back so it can go to someone who will truly love her. I find the sag very tiny, even with all my junk in it.(just as an aside)

ITA! And may I add... even though an LV bag is stunning and much-desired, if it ain't for you, it ain't for you! I had a Trevi GM and returned it. It looked so gorgeous in the photos, but on me? Yech. I'm SO much happier with my Tivoli GM. My Best LV Friend recently ordered the Tivoli PM, and then the Berkeley in Ebene. She spent WEEKS with them in her house, trying to figure out which one to keep. There was something just not quite right for her with each one, even though they are both lovely bags. Then she ordered a Houston in Amarante and knew in a second that it was THE PERFECT BAG! (The other two got sent back.) When you know -- you know!