Do I HAVE to buy a wallet????

Wonderful question - I have one bag (Brighton) with matching wallet - but forget the rest. I agree save your money for what shows on the outside. However, I will say that when I see a matching wallet emerge from a handbag it just seems so all together - and in many cases, just smashing baby! Oh well, maybe when I'm 60 LoL!:P

I try to pick a wallet that looks nice and goes with all my bags. I have a black leather wallet and a brown leather wallet from Coach. I'd loose too much stuff if I tried to switch between more wallets than that! :P

Owning expensive bags should not come with so much pressure! Its supposed to be fun! I have several different wallets I trade around depending on what bag I'm wearing. They are not all super expensive designer ones either! I did choose one LV wallet to go with all my LV bags though. I got the vernis pochette wallet in bronze and it is low key enough to go with all my bags. I got it used and in excellent condition on e-bay. I paid about a 1/3 of its retail price. Shop around!

I have several designer bags and very few designer wallets.. I prefer to save my money for the bags (such as the birkin, although I did buy a bearn and now, want to get an Azap wallet but those are Hermes goodies)... but you are so right, except for H wallets, I don't think I can feel good spending 500 or so on a wallet...

You are all so helpful. I think that I'll just go for it. Who knows how long the mini lin line will be around && I don't want to wait && then the wallet not match. I think my mom will kill me.

ur telling me! i think my parents are hatching a plan to kill me! jk jk

i'm getting a Hermes birkin, bolide && bearn wallet.... :love: i told them theyre getting it for my 16th bday :biggrin:

I have a black Prada wallet and a brown wallet that I use in all my bags. I dont spend a ton on the accessories, and besides, I like to switch off my handbags...I dont want to have to have a dozen $$$$ wallets to change out too!

You dont have to buy a wallet with every bag,some people do,but I dont. I use hello kitty,and random cute wallets from tjmaxx right now. When im older I will get a designer wallet.

matchy matchy is out anyways=)

agreed my epi pti doesnt match my chanel bags..... and i have one or two epis that i never carry...... I am deff. getting my H Bearn wallet a differnet color than my birkin and bolide, and probably diff. leathers....

but, I KNOW i HAVE to have the croc bearn before im 25

and then by 40 i NEED the croc bearn with diamonds!:love: