Do I Go For Princess or Round Solitaire Studs??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to buy a 1.00 carat solitire studs ,and am unsure whether to go for princess or round .
    I have the following --.50 in princess and also .50 in round ,now i want to upgrade it .
    Any suggestions will be welcomed .
    Thanks

2. i personally would pick round

3. I like round ones more..

4. Round- I think they give more sparkle.

5. I prefer the round ones; they are always centered correctly. With the princess ones, you never know if one is squared and the other is in a diamond position. :smile:

6. I would choose round.

7. I prefer princess cut..maybe because I own a pair. :P

8. Try on both... I've tried on both to compare.. IMO the rounds sparkled more. ;)

9. I prefer princess, but that's probably because my wedding set is all princess cut. I think it's a little more modern-looking than round. But I'm a little less traditional style-wise. If you're more traditional, than I'd go for round.

10. My preference is round.

11. Round.

12. definitely round :smile:

13. Round. My engagement ring is princess (which I love) so I thought I would prefer that cut, but after trying some I much prefer the round for studs. :yes:

14. I love how princess cut looks (very modern) but honestly I think the round cut sparkles more :smile:

15. Round brilliant.