Do I dare?

JeanaSmith

May 29, 2011
Hello all I need some help. So I own the bloomsbury pm, speedy 30 bandouliere, and the ever so famous neverfull mm all in damier Ebene. The bloomie and speedy are new to my collection while the neverfull I have had for about a year. I recently fell in love with my speedy. I originally bought it cause I had to have it in my collection before it became out of my price range. I have been thinking that I want to sell my neverfull to fund for the totally. Do any of you think I am totally loosing my mind lol. Please help I am so lost on what to do. Don't get me wrong I do love the neverfull I'm just not in love with how open it is. Thanks for any input.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I just bought the Totally mm in monogram and I want the ebene also so I'm thinking about selling my Neverfull mm ebene to fund it, but I don't think it would be such a great idea. I think I'd miss my Neverfull. Idk what to do.

If after a year of having it, you still don't like how open the Neverfull is, I would say sell it to fund the Totally but only after you try it on and check it out in person.

Thanks for the response.....do you know if the totally mm is as big and roomy as the neverfull mm.

The Neverfull mm is more roomy than the Totally mm. I think because it's less structured and a little bit wider than the Totally mm. Nonetheless, I'm starting to prefer my Totally over my Neverfull and am seriously considering selling the Neverfull to get another Totally.

Sell neverfull DE and get totally DE..
I like neverfull but not the DE. The strap is soo stiff.. Totally is more comfortable on shoulder.. Good luck on deciding.. :smile:

I say sell if you don't use it - otherwise, have you looked the at the purse to go options with zipper tops? I would think the NF MM is more roomy due to it being more open - you can really load that baby up lol

IF I were you I would try the PurseBling Exclusive Zippered Organizer first before selling and buying the Totally. I much prefer the style of the NF! Here is a photo with my DE NF MM with the jumbo size organizer. BTW I have not had color transfer issues with the red organizer. GLD!

Purseblingredjumbo_zps8859d6bc.jpg

I'd go for the totally. The straps are comfortable, you have extra organization with all the pockets and you have the added security of the zipper if/when you want to use it. I know everyone loves the nf but the straps are so thin and there isn't much of a drop. I like to keep the bag on my arm, take a strap off and grab what I need inside. I don't think you can do that with a nf (unless you are pretty tiny).

If you aren't using your nf sell it and fund a totally. I don't think you'll regret it. You may miss it, but I doubt it will be a regret.

I had the same dilemma last month. It really came down to was the bag being used? If you still use it right now today I say no. Yes both bags are Totes but two very different looking Totes. The NF you can change the shape of it which I like and sometimes I admit not having to bother with a zipper is nice too. I do have both bags but in different prints. With the exception of my Speedy's I like to mix up my bag styles. Maybe keep the NF and get the Totally in a different print?

Be Blessed MoNikki