Do i buy it or not ??

the seller says it is more khaki than olive - and khaki is a nice colour too....I dont know about reviving the original colour but she looks beautiful as she is and is a good price imho.

Good luck!

I am no expert and never seen olive IRL but from the photos I have seen this doesn't look very olive iykwim. It's a lovely looking bag though and perhaps it's just the photos not picking up the colour.

It looks lovely - but think khaki is the right colour definition on this one. Very different from my olive roxy. It's kind of between olive and oak??

If this is what you want, then go for it!! Phoebe is lovely (and I like this colour). But if you really are after something more 'olive' or greener, then maybe not. Don't think you can change/revive the colour much.. The olive does get browner over time, and I guess they develop differently too.

I think either way, it's a good price, and I think it'd go with several other colours - in summer (if we ever have these again) with linens & in autumn etc. GO FOR IT!! (ps/ it's not mine, I'm keeping my olive Pheobe!!)

sue, I think the colour is a bit odd - sorry to those who like it! It may be a good price but I'm sure you could find a more olive looking olive Phoebe. Or you could buy it and send it to the furnitureclinic.co.uk to have it dyed chocolate!

That said, if you really like it (and I'm wondering if you do since you've asked us for our opinions!), then go for it!

I had an Olive Phoebe and the colour is very difficult to photograph. Mine always came out looking browner than it did IRL. I think this looks a nice colour but as others have said, you have to like it.

I doubt you will be able to get a Patina'd olive bag back to it's "greener" origins.

I really like it, I think it looks subtle, totally agree with Lady F, you could get a lot of use out of this one, the colour will be great in all the seasons. Fantastic price too. If I wasn't so firmly on the sofa I might be very very tempted!

I just looked at their feedback .. they only just bought the bag .. & (assuming it is the same one!!) have copied the entire shpeel from the original seller's auction. Bit naughty!!

Heehee, I like it but it's not my money........I am very good at spending other peoples tho :P

You could spend ages looking for another one that is more true to the original Olive, and pay more for it to turn later anyway, I would defo avoid Apple again cos of this :shrugs: