Do French Women Wear Petit Bateau?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking into a few Petit Bateau vetements, but I wondered if native women wear these, or the brand is reserved for little ones.
    TIA (ou Merci en advance)!

2. Yes, French women do wear Petite Bateau, not only the children.

3. I don't know if they do, but I sure and heck do! I LOVE their stuff!

4. I don't know about French woman but I know belgian woman do... They make nice quality tanks, tees and cotton cardigans.

5. Is there a web site for this line? I am from Canada and I don't know this brand.

6. http://www.petit-bateau.com/

I'm not sure if they can ship to Canada, but let me find out.

Also, but if they don't, I'm sure a boutique would. You could call one and have them ship you things.

7. That is different from what I normally see.

8. I'm French and I don't wear Petit Bateau but I have some friends who do. I have to try that brand someday...

9. I personally love their jersey mariniere..

10. Thanks! I really like their clothing, but I was hestitant to purchase and wear in France- I didn't want to "stick out".
    Thanks!

11. They have it on bluefly and you can always find some on ebay for a decent price. It is great stuff! Super comfy and it holds up well to washing. Great for basics!

12. French women always look so elegant,I must have a look at this brand