Do Fendi Stores or Fendi Departments in Department Stores ever have Sales?

Fendi is my jam, and if I really love it I'll pay full price, but I have gotten a deal or two.

Back in '03 (I think) I was at Saks when they opened the doors the day after Christmas and I scored a black leather Biga Bag from the runway collection that was marked down a few times - I think I paid like $300-something. Just last month, Bloomingdale's had a few crossword totes 30% off...I got this amazing purple one with pink trim. After the 30% sale, the 20% Friends and Family coupon and an extra 10% because there was this little spot of sticky stuff on the handle (which I removed later) the bag, which was originally $1300, cost me like $460-something.

Besides Saks, Bloomie's, and the like (www.barneys.com usually marks their Fendi stock down at sale time), Woodbury Commons outlets here in NY is always a great place to look. While the actual Fendi outlet usually has more of the lesser known, random runway bags, the Saks Off Fifth and NM Last Call are good places to look too...you never know what you might find!

There were couple mark downs at the NY Woodbury Outlet. I brought a Vanity bag at
~67% off the org. retail price back in March 2007.

& while I was visiting HK in Nov. 07, there's a special sale at the "Sogo" Department store. All brandnames, including the Fendi counter had sales on some products. I bought 2 items (at 40% off) - a folderable bag for my MIL & a long purse for my mom. ;)