Do Factory Stores Mark Up Prices? I'm Confused!!

The OpArt sm/med & Lg. Sabrina's will be priced JUST as they are on Coach.com. I purchased a Julianne at my outlet and the price prior to markdown was the exact same price as the FP and website. This had to have been a mis-marked bag, the outlets KNOW that WE KNOW what their bags retail for. I know that Coachqueencoach just got her IKAT Sabrina at Aurora and the MSRP was the same as all the department stores and the boutique's. Coach factory stores don't mark their FP transfer bags up. I would inquire about this with a manager and/or call Coach corporate if they tell you that $398 is IN FACT the regular MSRP for the small Sabrina regardless if it's OpArt or leather that was NEVER the MSRP!!!!

Maybe JAX should be made aware of this!!!

It was the small, and the EXACT same bag at nordstroms. The large print sabrinas were $498 at the outlet and $398 at nordstroms. Don't understand why they are different prices? Sooo weird... ? I wonder how much they cost at the non-factory coach store. I will investigate soon :smile: (excuse to go in.. lol)