Do departs store CHANEL distribute camelias?

I think it depends on the store and ultimately the SA. I recently received a phone order from Saks (seasonal flap) and didn't get a ribbon or camellia, and the box was ripped. I know others who have gotten a ribbon and camellia for even SLGs. If packaging is important to you, I would definitely order from a recommended SA and mention that you would like to have the camellia.

I think it depends on the store and ultimately the SA. I recently received a phone order from Saks (seasonal flap) and didn't get a ribbon or camellia, and the box was ripped. I know others who have gotten a ribbon and camellia for even SLGs. If packaging is important to you, I would definitely order from a recommended SA and mention that you would like to have the camellia.
it's not the end of the world for me:smile:. thank you!

Hi,

I'm new to CHANEL and was thinking about making a purchase in a department store, but was just curious if they give out camellias?
If yes, please leave the department store name and maybe location?

Thanks!!!!!

I just received a reissue from Neiman Marcus, Boston, MA. It came with Classic packaging (ribbon, camellia, magnetic box). I believe my SA (Andy) had to order it for me so I don't think it came DIRECTLY from NM. I just looked at the return address on the box & it does say "Copley Place". So I'm not sure. He didn't put his business card in there so I think if he actually didn't package it or even see it. Maybe it comes in their back door & goes out immediately. One curious thing is; it didn't come with the white folded receipt holder. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950578.448107.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950595.614495.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950612.431812.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950627.481093.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950642.013465.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950658.630568.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449950680.364121.jpg

Other than the white receipt holder, I like how they packaged it.
Hope you don't mind all the pics. 🙂

^^^All stores (department stores & boutiques) use the "Icon" packaging for classics. It actually comes in like a little kit with the magnetic box, ribbon, camellia, black tissue etc. They take it out of the cardboard shipping box the bag comes in and pack it up. You didn't get a white receipt folder because that is only for the boutiques. As for where you bag came from your SA likely had to pull it from another NM if there wasn't one available at his location.

Beautiful reissue! Congrats & Enjoy!