Do COH jeans run small?

I also have a question similar to this! if anyone reading this could help? I am a size 0 short - 1 short in hollister jeans (size 00 or 0 in abercrombie jeans) what size would be good for me to purchase in Citizens of Humanity jeans?

to be honest i don't really understand the sizing of designer jeans... could someone maybe also explain this?? THANK you :smile:

I also have a question similar to this! if anyone reading this could help? I am a size 0 short - 1 short in hollister jeans (size 00 or 0 in abercrombie jeans) what size would be good for me to purchase in Citizens of Humanity jeans?

to be honest i don't really understand the sizing of designer jeans... could someone maybe also explain this?? THANK you :smile:

The sizes are waist measurements in inches starting at 23/24 and ending at 32 usually. I'd say you are a 24 in COH.

I definitely think they run small...I am normally a 6-8 in like J.Crew/Abercrombie and a 29 in jeans (occasionally a 30) and I had to size up to a 31 in two Citizens styles (Faye, Dunaway). I think it depends on the cut - in the Kelly bootcut I have a 30, which is still 1 size larger than normal for me.

My sister too had this issue - she has the Ingrid flare and while she is normally a 4-6 and 27/28 she had to get a 29 and it was still pretty snug.

If you are able to try them on I would do it, I have gone to boutiques and tried them on/not purchased and then found better deals on Revolve, Shopbop, etc. It really just depends on the style and materials.

Good luck!

Its really True to size. I wear a 26, but can still fit into my 3 y.o. 25's and they're still my favorite jeans. they *would* fit better as a 26 though. And it depends on how you like your jeans to fit. I like mine to fit, perfectly, therefore, a "size up" (27) would probibly be too baggy on me. If you like your jeans a little baggy, then It'd be okay =)

Thanks! We only have one boutique here that sells designer jeans, so I'll go there to see if they have any COH to try on. I'll probably just end up getting the 29s. They'll only be $76, so I figure I can't go wrong!

I wear a size 0 in abercrombie jeans,and im a size 25 in COH.

I would say, 24/25. I'm a 1/2 and I can wear 25/26.