Do Clyde tassels ever pop up for sale?

They show up. But, I wouldn't necessarily say they are "on sale". They generally are heavily bid upon and run to as much as $50. Average for a clyde tassel auction lands around $30-35. Sometimes you will see one go in the $20's when everyone is distracted by a super HH sale, LOL.

I just bought a new one on ebay for $25. Like RMC said, they do pop up. The most common ones you will see are chocolate and black. Those are easier to get and cheaper than the colored ones.I will keep a look out for you.

I kept seeing black and chocolate but didn't buy them, haven't seen any in a while since I decided I wanted one or two. They're like Pilots, you have to keep watch for them.

See, Nikki, just what I told her... they do go for $25 when everyone is distracted by a super HH sale. Congrats! I have only one Clyde Tassel for my Bea bags. Just can't get use to wearing them on my Trophy bags. I think I might like that more dressed-up one that they have on the Biblio in the wish book.

Thanks, guys! I hadn't seen any, but maybe I just missed them. Fafnir, that would be cool! I just like the look of them on Trophies and Havanas, they give the bag a little something. Plus, who doesn't like to fiddle with fringe or tassels? It's soothing somehow :smile:

I keep looking for both the chorded tassel and the Biblio tags for Fall 09 to arrive on the HH site. They are being rough on us and making us wait for those as well as the T-bags and Biblios.