Do Chanel shoes run true to size?

Bump! I'm a size 7 US (37 Italian) and I'm looking at a pair of these. True to size or should I go half or full size up?

slide-1.jpg.fashionImg.veryhi.jpg

Hi ladies
I would like to know if Chanel patented leather elastic ballet pumps run true to size ? I am US 12 and the ones I am looking at are EU 42 the insole length 10.75 which should fit me
The width is only 3.5 but it has elastic vamp on top . Do you know can they fit size US 12 ? Thank you

Hi ladies
I would like to know if Chanel patented leather elastic ballet pumps run true to size ? I am US 12 and the ones I am looking at are EU 42 the insole length 10.75 which should fit me
The width is only 3.5 but it has elastic vamp on top . Do you know can they fit size US 12 ? Thank you

I'm not sure, I wear a US 10, 10.5, or 11, and I almost always need a 42 in Chanel shoes. If I remember correctly (I don't have it infront of me) the Chanel shoe box lists the size as a 10/42, implying that they believe that the 42 is equivalent to a US 10.

Reactions: AP919 and girleuro
I'm not sure, I wear a US 10, 10.5, or 11, and I almost always need a 42 in Chanel shoes. If I remember correctly (I don't have it infront of me) the Chanel shoe box lists the size as a 10/42, implying that they believe that the 42 is equivalent to a US 10.

Thank you so much I know Chanel run small,that's why I haven't even try to buy them,but recently I bought Chanel flats 42C on EBay,because seller assured me that they will fit US 12 and lucky me [emoji4]it did fit me and so well,actually the most comfortable shoes that I ever had. So now I am looking maybe I could find pumps to fit my big feet [emoji30] I wish I could lose a size or 2 from my big feet

I think they fit so differently that the specific shoe needs to always be tried on. I am a UK 7.5 to 8 (which according to the UK shoe size guides is a 41.5 to 42 euro or a 10.5 to 11 US) but I always wear a 41 in Chanel apart from quilted ballerinas (41.5) and thong sandals (42)

Reactions: AP919
I think they fit so differently that the specific shoe needs to always be tried on. I am a UK 7.5 to 8 (which according to the UK shoe size guides is a 41.5 to 42 euro or a 10.5 to 11 US) but I always wear a 41 in Chanel apart from quilted ballerinas (41.5) and thong sandals (42)

So that makes me really sad[emoji30] I am size US 12 so I guess no Chanel for me I did found ballerina flats in 42C and they fit me and they soooo comfortable. I believe the most comfortable shoes that I ever had So with that being said,I do need Chanel[emoji23] So anyone can advise me is Chanel do custom made shoes? And can I get them here in US ,or I would have to go to France? Thank you ladies [emoji56]

So that makes me really sad[emoji30] I am size US 12 so I guess no Chanel for me I did found ballerina flats in 42C and they fit me and they soooo comfortable. I believe the most comfortable shoes that I ever had So with that being said,I do need Chanel[emoji23] So anyone can advise me is Chanel do custom made shoes? And can I get them here in US ,or I would have to go to France? Thank you ladies [emoji56]

If the 42 ballet flats fit you then other size 42 Chanel shoes should fit you too! :smile:
I think Chanel ballet flats are the best shoes ever - I have 4 pairs and I love them
As far as I am aware you cant get custom made shoes but it may be possible

Reactions: girleuro