Do Chanel Boutiques give you Fedex Tracking no.?

sophiawinter

Sep 1, 2006
Do your Chanel Boutiques give you the Fedex/UPS/DHL Tracking no. when your purchase is being shipped to you? My SA said that they do not reveal the tracking no. to the customer and I'm a bit concern about that.:s

I wonder why they don't. Balenciaga NY has the same policy. I once asked the SA there if they could give me a tracking number (I like to know when it's coming!), and they said they are not allowed to give it out.

Nopes they do not provide tracking numbers (as they don't know what it will be) but they will be able to track the item for you. Just call the SA and ask her to notify you the estimation of arrival.

No, but I trust Chanel to send my package. Everytime I go they even ask me am I going to be home on that day because it will get sent back if I'm not there.

I found out that if you tell Fedex your address and the estimated time the handbag was shipped, they would be able to give you the tracking no.;)

That's what I always do. I call Fed Ex and tell them to look a package up by the delivery address because I don't have a tracking #. They will then tell me when the package will be delivered.