Do Certain Celebs Carrying Balenciaga want to make you NOT carry one?!?!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Okay ... I'll start off by saying that I'm NOT a fan of Heidi Montag (she and Spencer just make me want to :throwup:). Everytime I see that *bimbo* in a magazine carrying a Balenciaga bag, it almost makes me want to carry something else (thank god I'm currently using my Camel Bowler!).

Does anyone else feel this way ... and WHICH CELEB makes you feel this way?!?

Attachments

• uggh.jpg
    uggh.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 782
Yes!! "The Montag" and "The Pratt" are such a ridiculous couple and she definitely cheapens Balenciaga and all her designer hand bags...I never thought someone could make me go off Hermes!! I remember her wearing a magenta weekender and it totally drowned her...she could have fit in the bag, it was practically bigger than her!

I know ... I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. Every time I see her picture in one of the celeb rags (which I only look at when at the Hair Salon), I cannot turn the page fast enough. The two of them seem to be made for each other; they are total attention whores. To think that they are now plotting a "nasty divorce" when they never truly got married ... is PATHETIC. I wish the rags would QUIT writing about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh eh interesting post:tup:well i am italian andi don't know very well HEIDI MONTAG(here she is not faous at all:roflmfao:) but i hate her style (for instance the picture with yellow dress and amethyst :throwup: i think her style is awful:tdown:heidi-montag-pratt-pic-9198-4.jpg i loved this gch weekender but after seeing on her i don't like it so much

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 602
This thread is so funny and interesting! I have absolutely no idea who Heidi Montag is but she does look a bit annoying. Seeing a bag on the arm of someone I don't like would (unfortunately for my wallet) never be a turn off.

eh eh interesting post:tup:well i am italian andi don't know very well HEIDI MONTAG(here she is not faous at all:roflmfao:) but i hate her style (for instance the picture with yellow dress and amethyst :throwup: i think her style is awful:tdown:View attachment 677428 i loved this gch weekender but after seeing on her i don't like it so much

OMG ... that yellow dress and the Magenta Weekender are a fashion disaster :Push:!!!

Have to agree about Tori Spelling too, although she doesn't bug me as much as Heidi :blah:.

OMG ... that yellow dress and the Magenta Weekender are a fashion disaster :Push:!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao: ...and what about this
34fn1vs.jpg
:sick::throwup::throwup: ...anyway i am still loving white gch weekender(i prefer work though:smile:)

OMG, OMG, OMG ... that is HORRIFIC ... and to think that someone actually (at one point) gave her a fashion line ("Heidiwood")?!?!!? Thank god someone had the sense to shut that down.